A typical conservatory is hugely disappointing as any owner knows (there is a simple fix – we’ll come to that later).
But, there are worse things than a flawed conservatory, so here are 9 things to make you feel a bit better. Nine things worse than a flawed conservatory – we wanted 10 but got stuck.
- England at every major football tournament since 1966. For a while there was hope that went unfulfilled. Now just not suffering huge embarrassment, losing to the likes of Iceland, would be a start. Fans of Scotland and Wales might beg to differ.
- Any live special live episode of a drama. There’s a reason for all those takes, it helps us believe you are actually doctors. Perform an episode entirely live and that fourth wall comes crumbling down
- Standing on the bathroom scales after a heavy weekend
- Exam results, especially when they really matter. That brings back a few memories, and also flashbacks to anxiety dreams. Argh!
- Every film in the Alien franchise since Aliens. Alien 3 – muddled, Alien Resurrection – awful; the spin offs – stupid, the prequels – they managed to make boring films about aliens.
- The takeaway arriving with one dish missing – yours.
- Thinking you’ve got a lovely free afternoon, checking the calendar and realising you’ve got two children’s parties to go to – both at soft play.
- The second disc of any compilation CD.
- Listicle articles
We can’t do much about any of the nine things above, although we could probably point you in the direction of a few good albums so you never need buy a compilation CD again.
What we definitely can do though is make your conservatory into a great space. We take out the existing roof, replace it with a lightweight, solid, tiled roof and suddenly you have the best room in the house for when the sun shines.
Have a look round the site to find out more and please give us a call on 0800 0665832.